2008-08-20

SHIRT STATS


As I was cleaning and doing laundry the other day, I finally decided to sit down and do something I had been meaning to do for a long, long time: figure out how many shirts I own. While I was at it, I figured I'd go all out and get some serious shirt stats going. So here we go:

Number of t-shirts currently owned: 182
Number of shirts I designed: 56/182
Number of shirts I paid for: 44/182
Number of shirts I actually wear: approx. 40/182
Newest shirt owned: Rush shirt given to me by my boss last week.
Oldest shirt currently owned: Megadeth shirt given to me by my mom when I was 11.

Do I think my shirt collection is impressive? Not at all. Do I think it's ridiculous to own that many shirts I don't wear? Kinda. Do I want to sell any of them? No. Why? Because some of them are too cool, because I still cling to the idea that one day I will fit into some of them again, and finally because most of them, even the shitty ones, have a story behind them that's worth more than your twenty bucks.

Oh wait, I forgot some stats:

Number of Beavis & Butthead shirts currently owned: 5
Number of Beavis & Butthead shirts that currently fit: 0
Number of Beavis & Butthead "school sucks" shirts I wore to high school graduation: 1

No comments:

Blog Archive